Eyebrow extensions are not for everyone. This is a very high maintenance beauty treatment. It requires very gentle care in order for the brows to last long and stay in good condition. Once the brows are attached you must not rub or pull on them. You must not use oil based make up removers. You should read and understand all the information listed below, and sign the form before you get this service done.
How long do the Eyebrow Extensions last?
It is an individual process. The naturally growth cycle of eyebrows has them falling out and regrowing at different times and stages. Lashes can stay on up to 1 month with proper care and maintenance. However, many get fills every 2-4 weeks to keep the desired look. Factors such as eyebrow growth, lifestyle and general after care will affect how long the brows last as long as the amount of oil your face naturally produces. If you must wear brow make up use only non-waterproof as you should not use oil based make up removers since the oil based products will break done the adhesive bond on the extension.
What if I do not like them?
If times goes by and you decide that lash extensions just aren’t for you DO NOT attempt to remove any brow on your own, seek professional help from your technician. Removing them on your own may cause damage to your natural eyebrows! We will not be held liable for any damages that you may cause by trying to remove the eyebrow extensions on your own.
What happens if a brow should loosen or become dislodged?
If at anytime before your fill any brow extensions become loosened or dislodged please do not pull on the lash. Please contact your Technician to make an appointment to have them removed or replaced, to avoid damage to your natural brow. As your natural brows fall out due to the new growth cycle, you will need fills every 2-4 weeks to maintain your desired look.
A few added tips to keep your extensions looking fabulous and new are:
1. Do not rub your eyebrows when washing your face.
2. Clean around the eyebrows with a damp wash cloth or moistened cotton swab only.
3. Do not use oil based eye make up removers.
4. Do not pull your brow extensions, as it may pull out your natural brow as well.
5. Do not use saunas while wearing eyebrow extensions.
6. Do not use waterproof make up.
7. Do not attempt to remove the Extensions on your own.
8. Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own brows).
9. Remember to come in for fills regularly to avoid damage to your brows.