I am so happy that you have decided to work with me and let me make you look and feel more beautiful than you already are! I can’t wait to meet you!
Please read through this list to make sure you are a great candidate for Micropigmentation/Eyebrow Tattoo.
Is this procedure good for everyone?
You are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
• Pregnant or nursing
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Botox in the past 2 months
• Accutane in the past year
• Facial treatments in the past two weeks (microdermabrasion, lasers, chemical peels, etc.)
• Have had waxing, threading or tweezing done 5-10 days before the procedure
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Under 18 years old
* Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
Please use caution with tanning/sunlight 1-2 weeks before and after your appointment. This can drastically change the outcome of your new tattoo.
It is suggested to shower and wash your hair the day of your appointment as it will be recommended not to get your brows wet for the first 7-10 days. Working out will also not be permitted during this time period. Lastly, if you will be on your period at the time of appointment it may be best to reschedule as you may be more sensitive during that time of the month. If you are wanting to reschedule make sure you take note of the reschedule/cancellation policy.
**Please keep in mind if you have little to no eyebrow hair, or if you have one eyebrow much higher than the other that more than the 2 appointments (initial and touch up) may be required. You will also not need to book a combo brow appointment as shading will most likely be necessary.
**If you have PREVIOUS TATTOOING done elsewhere you must send me a photo prior to booking as I am not able to work over all cases.**
If there are no available spots it means that currently my books are filled. On the 15th of every month I will open up more spots for 6 weeks in advance. If you have any questions message me here!
If you have any questions please let me know either by texting me @ (587) 215-6049 or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.