Hello! I am so happy that you have decided to work with me and let me make you look and feel more beautiful than you already are! I am so excited to meet you!
Please read through this list to make sure you are a great candidate for Microblading.
Is this procedure good for everyone?
You are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
• Pregnant or nursing
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Botox in the past 2 months
• Accutane in the past year
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Under 18 years old
* Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
It is suggested to shower and wash your hair the day of your appointment as it will be recommended not to do so for the first 7-10 days. Working out will also not be permitted during this time period. Also if you will be on your period at the time of appointment it may be best to reschedule as you may be more sensitive during that time of the month. If you are wanting to reschedule make sure you take note of the reschedule/cancellation policy.
If you have any questions please let me know either my texting me @ (587) 215-6049 or emailing me at email@example.com.